HOW TO SAVE OUR BOYS
CAN BOYS BE SAVED? YES. HERE’S HOW TO SAVE OUR BOYS.
Since the mid-sixties an ever-increasing number of our children have found themselves separated from their dads. This rise of father absence often leaves:
- single moms overwhelmed;
- dads depressedwith neither purpose nor love; and
- children more likely to be damagedin over 50 developmental areas.
If either a boy or girl is dad-deprived, they are more vulnerable to suffering in several areas of development.
That said, a boy who is father-deprived is likely to suffer much more than a girl who is father-deprived from a variety of issues, including emotional withdrawal, depression, obesity, ADHD, imprisonment, and addiction to video games, porn, alcohol, drugs, and death by opioids and suicide.
Click HERE to get the podcast.
In this episode #15 of The Darryl Mobley Show: Your Life Coach On The Radio, America’s #1 Life Coach, Darryl Mobley – with special guest Dr. Warren Farrell, author of the book, The Boy Crisis – shares the keys & secret sauce to HOW TO SAVE OUR BOYS!
This is a packed show as Coach Mobley and Dr. Farrell cover:
- The impact on kids of tensions between mom & dad.
- The source of depression in boys.
- What makes a child afraid to dream.
- A super fantastic way to increase your child’s IQ.
- What mothers need to know about a father’s influence.
- Emotional intelligence under fire.
- The importance of postponed gratification.
- The impact of a father’s absence on girls.
- Why your child might become a quitter.
- How to have a “family dinner night” and not a “family dinner nightmare.”
- The single most important thing a parent can do.
- Why many girls are sexual too early.
- The most important sports for your child to engage in.
- The similarity between Terrorists and fatherless boys in America.
- The connection between fathers and “Telemores” and the impact on your sons and daughters.
- The 10 Things A Father Should Do To Maximize His Positive Impact On Children.
- How to get your child’s father involved in the child’s life.
- Why John Lennon (of the Beatles) quit his solo musical career.
- The one place you never find gangs.
- What fathers do and what they really want.
- What moms should do if they don’t have a father in their child’s life.
- Why Coach Mobley says, “Nobody climbs the mountain without dropping their own sweat.”
Click HERE to get the podcast.
• How To Save Our Boys!
• How To Reinvent Yourself After a Disaster
• Don’t Let The Old Man (or Old Woman) Into Your Life!
• Are You Stuck? Want to Get Unstuck?
• Are Negative Words Destroying You, Your Relationships, Your Kids?
• Here’s What Great Marriages Have That Horrible Marriages Don’t
• How To Get Work-Life Balance in 14 Easy Steps.
• You Cannot Fail If You Do This.
• Why Every Father Should Write A Letter To His Daughters. Now!
• Ultimate Guide: 33 Tips For Getting Along With Your Adult Kids.
• 18 Things You Should Do NOW as the CoronaVirus Rages.
• 11 Ways Parents Can Survive Their Kid Going Off to College. The Power of a Dad’s Hug.
Want Coach Mobley to Speak at your Event? Click HERE.
Click HERE ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!
Got this Newsletter from a friend? Get your own free subscription by using the form HERE. Join nearly 1 million readers and get exclusive content, giveaways, and more so that you can Live Your Best Life!
Darryl L. Mobley
2020 Mobley Unlimited. All Rights Reserved. CoachMobley.com